BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Report for few days .!

salam all

I know I didn't write for along time ,i am so sorry ,but realy i didn't find the time to write ,and the electricity is too bad these days.any way i am here now!!

by the way ,today I have the time because it is holiday because of bad happenings in Samarraa and to the mousques in Baghdad ,It is realy bad ,we ask the God to get better in the future..
The holiday passed quickly and we began studying and I recieved my mark of the mid.year exams,It was good all the merk was over 95 ,and I took two 100 ,one in biology and the other in chemist ,actually I had never dreamed to get one 10 in any subject ,but thanks god i got ,and my grade was 5th as the master told me .

The situation here is realy bad ,It is from bad to worst ,the title of all news here in Iraq (KILLED ,KIDNAPED,ARRESTED) It is realy news make the one cry and not want to life ,the kidnapment of the doctors increased ,in this month till now 4 doctors kidnapment ,and another one (pharmacist) ,I began worry about my father and I asked him to find a job out of Iraq .

before some days ,my mother's cousin arrested by the USA forces ,for which reason?no one know !!
Beside that the killing is also increased we can't get the number who killed .
Yesterday when my sister called her friend she told her that her cousin disappeared ,disappeared??yes disappeared and no one know any thing about him !
so now after these good news about the situation here ,what is your feelings??!!!!!

-----------

before two weeks I visited the dentist ,because my teeth in bad case (caries) so she made me one (from 4)and after 20 days she gave me a time of visit to complete the others .


today we went out of home ,we decided to go to have the lunch in a resturant but the bad luck of us ,the ways were closed so my father bought for us a sandwiches(take away )and we ate at home !but It was a good taste .and also I bout for my frien a gift because her birthday will be in the next week

In 1/3 in the next week will be the day of the teacher ,so we will have a party in the school ,there is no study no exam .I hope we will enjoy in that day

Maas

3 comments:

David said...

Dear Maas,

I have watched the news about Samarra and Baghdad in the past two days. I am very mad and sad about the events! I can only hope that most Iraqi people still want to live in peace with each other. If your father wants to find work outside of Iraq, I wish him Good Luck! I would like for you and your family to be safe.

Congratulations on your excellent marks! You are a very good student!

When I was a child, I used to be afraid of the dentist! I am lucky that I have not had any cavities (same as caries) for years. I hope your dentist is less painful that mine used to be!

I hope that you can enjoy the teacher's day next week, too!

Take care

Dr.Human said...

Thank you very much libby and David for the comment

nd for your feelings
I'll try to post these days

Thanxs again

jarvenpa said...

Dear Maas--these are such troubled times indeed; like David I want your family to be safe, but how I wish that everything were better, and safer, for you all in your own country.
Great marks. That you can study and do so well in such terrible times is proof of your strong abilities.
Thank you for your blog, I check here pretty often. I am certain many come by and read your thoughts and think of you with caring hearts, even if they leave no comments.